Warnings and Safety Precautions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
· This board will not protect against drowning. Individuals that are in good physical health and sufficient swimmers should only use this board.
· It is recommended that you only use this board if you are wearing a Coast Guard approve personal flotation device. Please be aware that US Federal Law requires the use of a personal flotation device on waters that are within its jurisdiction.
· You are assuming responsibility for your own safety when operating this paddleboard. Abide by the laws and regulations of your local nautical authority.
· Be sure to follow local and Coast Guard rules regarding watercraft and water sports.
· Do not use this board if you are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication that may alter your judgment.
· If you are using the board with a person under the age of 18 make sure they abide by all of these safety guidelines and never leave them unattended.
· If you leave the paddleboard inflated for long periods of time, make sure that you regularly check the PSI, or inflation pressure, to make sure that it is inflated within its target range.
· This board is designed or outdoor use only and is not to be used in swimming pools.
· Be sure to always use the leash that is provided in the package. Failure to use the leash may result in serious injury or death.
· Be sure to replace the leash if it is not in proper working order or becomes damaged in any way.
· Avoid coming in contact with sharp objects.
· Never use a board in unsafe weather conditions such as extreme wind or lightning storms or if any form of bad weather has been predicted. Wind speeds over 10MPH are deemed unsafe.
· Be sure to check the local weather report before using this product.
· Never use this board near boats or other varieties of watercrafts.
· Never use this product in the dark or in situations of poor visibility.
· Never strap the board to the roof of a car, only transport the board inside a vehicle.
Release of Liability, Claim Waiver and Assumption of Risk Agreement
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
NOTICE TO CONSUMER: This product is offered for sale subject to and in consideration of the unreserved acceptance by the Consumer (that is you, the Buyer) to be bound by the Assumption of the Risk of use, Waiver of Liability and Indemnification/ Hold Harmless of Castle Island SUP Co, LLC, its employees, agents, attorneys, officers, manufacturers, contained here below in the terms in addition to the purchase price. Acceptance of the following terms in addition to the purchase price is essential consideration and inducement for the sale and use of this product. Should the consumer not want to accept the use of these terms upon review, then please do not purchase the product.
THE “TERMS” YOU, THE CONSUMER (THE BUYER), UNRESERVEDLY ACCEPT PRIOR TO THE USE OF THE PRODUCT FOLLOW, SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
WARNING ABOUT USE OF THIS PRODUCT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK OF USE:
Please be advised that the use of this board is inherently hazardous and you may be exposed to dangers and hazards including some of the following: unpredictable ocean, river currents, lightning, hypothermia/heat exhaustion, drowning, death, falls, fractures, concussions, dangerous weather, overexertion, injuries from lack of fitness or conditioning, equipment failures or failure to wear a personal floatation device or use other protective gear and negligence of others. As a consequence or these risks, you may be seriously hurt of disabled or may die from the resulting injuries and your property may also be damaged. THEREFORE, Consumer hereby freely ASSUMES the above mentioned risks as well as other risks not listed that are may be part of use of this product and any harm, injury or loss that may occur to you or your property as a result of use of the product.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
By use of this product the consumer hereby agrees specifically and unreservedly to Waive, Release and promise not to sue for any and all claims, liabilities, causes of action and demands against Castle Island SUP Co, LLC, its employees, agents, attorneys, officers and manufacturers, that in any way arise from the uses of this product. For injury, death, pain, loss or harm that may occur to the Consumer, third parties or any personal property. This waiver and release shall include all claims for negligence, breach of contract, or design defect, but shall not apply to gross negligence, willful misconduct or other liabilities the state or country prohibit waiver and release by agreement.
INDEMNIFICATION, HOLD HARMLESS AND DEFEND:
The Consumer agrees to INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS and DEFEND Castle Island SUP Co CORP and its employees, agents, attorneys, officers, manufacturers, from any loss, demand, damage, liability, judgments or costs, including attorneys fees and costs incurred, by reason of claims waived and released in the immediately foregoing paragraph entitled “WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY” including Consumer’s own negligence and use of the product.
IF YOU, THE CONSUMER, DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE PRODUCT AND ARE ABLE TO RETURN THE PRODUCT, IF IT HAS BEEN PURCHASED TO THE RETAILER FOR A FULL REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
PLEASE CHECK THE BOX BELOW AND ELECTRONICALLY SIGN YOUR NAME TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.